3/28/2011

New Member Spotlight: Kaitlin Parm!

Sophomore Kaitlin Parm!


Major: Social work
Dream job: Working with adults and children with intellectual disabilities or starting a counseling practice as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
Favorite movie: Legally Blonde
Looking forward to the most about DG: I am looking forward to being initiated the most. I can't wait to be able to call all of the wonderful members my sisters and to be able to wear the anchor badge with pride.
Favorite thing about DG so far: My favorite thing about DG so far is friendship. Since the day I became a PNM, every sister has been so welcoming to me and made me feel like I was part of this amazing sisterhood. I have been able to meet so many new women, from different walks of life, who all share the same love for Delta Gamma. Each of them are genuine, remarkable people and I am so lucky to be a part of this incredible sisterhood.
Favorite thing about JMU: My favorite thing about JMU is its location! I am definitely a beach kind of girl but I love enjoying the beautiful view of the mountains as I walk to class every day.
Fun fact about me: My high school cheerleading team won a state championship competition!
Kaitlin's "extended" family!

Nikki (Big), Eryn (Gbig) and Kaitlin (Little) pose after reveal!



No comments:

Post a Comment