3/03/2011

Sister Spotlight: Liz Davis!




Name: Liz Davis
Position:VP Member Education and Sophomore member of Honor Board
Year: Sophomore
Years in DG: 2nd!
Major: history
Dream Job: extremely successful and prominent lawyer!!
Hometown: Springfield, VA
Favorite thing about DG: I love always having someone to talk to or hang out with and how everyone is always supportive of me and cheering me on. I also really love and appreciate how someone is always there and willing to lend a hand when I need it. I love knowing I can count on all my sisters.
Favorite thing about JMU: Everyone here is so friendly and kind-hearted. I feel like everyone is always trying to make a difference and all the smiles make me happy and want to be a better person. There is always someone to inspire you.
Fun Fact: A fun fact about me is this is the first year that I have ever had milk in my cereal! I used to always eat it dry until my roommate suggested I pour some milk in it and now I eat milk and cereal every time I can (which is like once a day!).
Proudest DG Moment: My proudest DG moment was becoming VP Member Education. Not because I'm good at it or anything, but because I have yet to do anything completely by myself. I have had help in everything that I've done all along the way and I've been complimented and cheered on and supported every step of the way as well. I'm so incredibly proud to be part of a sisterhood where everyone is always willing to help, even when it isn't their job or I didn't ask for help. Everyone in the chapter always makes me feel supported and happy and I'm so proud to get to introduce new members into Delta Gamma!!!

AND! - My sisters make me happy. I know that's cheesy and lame but it's also incredibly true. You are the nicest, most caring, dedicated, wonderful women that I know and I'm so proud and thankful that I get to be a part of everything we do!!

Liz and her big, Emily


1 comment:

  1. We are soo lucky to have you as our sister Liz!! You are an amazing young woman and a fabulous VP Member Ed!! : )

    ReplyDelete